Why Pier Foundry?
Pier Foundry and Pattern Shop is passionately committed to providing you with the highest level of service, support and value which you expect from a grey iron and ductile iron casting manufacturer.
We are an ISO certified provider of grey iron, ductile iron and austempered ductile iron castings of superior quality, at a competitive price with one of the shortest lead times in the industry. We can produce pattern tooling and sample castings in as short as 2 weeks.
We offer 134 years of manufacturing experience, a knowledgeable and friendly sales staff and a full complement of engineering support and technical services. We encourage our customers to get us involved early in the design process and offer assistance in design and castability from concept through production. Let Pier Foundry be the one stop shop for all of your casting needs.
- October 2023 – New M14 Tumble Blast System
- October 2023 – New 20×24 Hunter HLM-20 mold machine.
- August 2023 – New Green Sand Controls System
- October 2020 – New 20×24 Sinto FBO III mold machine and new mold handler.
- July 2020 – New Employee Locker room, bathroom and breakroom.
- July 2019 – Stacker S4 Industrial 3D Printer Technology
- May 2019 – Ergonomic Workbenchs in Grinding
- AFS 2020 Article -Honors Metalcasters for Safe Year Award
- Foundry Magazine 2020 Article – Sinto Mold Machine at Pier
- Metal Casting 2019 Article – Smart Core Choices Sprout Big Savings for Fertilizer Part – Page 1
- American Foundry Society 2018 Article – Recognition for Safety
- Sinto / B&P Grey Ductile
16×20 Lines (10 wks) (10 wks)
- Hunter Grey Ductile
20×24 Line (10 wks) (12 wks)
- Sinto FBO III Grey Ductile 20×24 Line (12 wks) (14 wks)
- Last Updated on 11/2/2023
For Added Value Lead Times, Contact Customer Service.