Why Pier Foundry?
Pier Foundry and Pattern Shop is passionately committed to providing you with the highest level of service, support and value which you expect from a grey iron and ductile iron casting manufacturer.
We are an ISO certified provider of grey iron, ductile iron and austempered ductile iron castings of superior quality, at a competitive price with one of the shortest lead times in the industry. We can produce pattern tooling and sample castings in as short as 2 weeks.
We offer 130 years of manufacturing experience, a knowledgeable and friendly sales staff and a full complement of engineering support and technical services. We encourage our customers to get us involved early in the design process and offer assistance in design and castability from concept through production. Let Pier Foundry be the one stop shop for all of your casting needs.
- November 2018 – Installation of Covered Shakeout system
- July 2018 – Melt Bridge Crane
- December 2017- Palmer Maus Grinding Cell Sam 300 G
- September 2016 – EMI 722s Cope & Drag Machines
- November 2015 – SpectroMaxx Spectrometer
- Metal Casting 2019 Article – Smart Core Choices Sprout Big Savings for Fertilizer Part – Page 18
- American Foundry Society 2018 Article – Recognition for Safety
- Modern Casting 2018 Article – AFS Outstanding Organization Award
- Foundry Magazine 2018 Article – Automatic Grinder Lifts Throughput at Pier Foundry
- Modern Casting 2017 Article – Knowing When to Switch to Castings
- Sinto / B&P Grey Ductile
16×20 Lines (6 weeks) (6 weeks)
- Hunter Grey Ductile
20×24 Line (6 weeks) (6 weeks)
- EMI Cope & Drag Grey Ductile 28×38, 30×30 (16 weeks) (8 weeks)
- Last Updated on 12/23/19
For Added Value Leadtimes, Contact Customer Service.