Why Pier Foundry?
Pier Foundry and Pattern Shop is passionately committed to providing you with the highest level of service, support and value which you expect from a grey iron and ductile iron casting manufacturer.
We are an ISO certified provider of grey iron, ductile iron and austempered ductile iron castings of superior quality, at a competitive price with one of the shortest lead times in the industry. We can produce pattern tooling and sample castings in as short as 2 weeks.
We offer 131 years of manufacturing experience, a knowledgeable and friendly sales staff and a full complement of engineering support and technical services. We encourage our customers to get us involved early in the design process and offer assistance in design and castability from concept through production. Let Pier Foundry be the one stop shop for all of your casting needs.
- October 2020 – New 20×24 Sinto FBO III mold machine and new mold handler.
- July 2020 – New Employee Locker room, bathroom and breakroom.
- July 2019 – Stacker S4 Industrial 3D Printer Technology
- May 2019 – Ergonomic Workbenchs in Grinding
- November 2018 – Installation of Covered Shakeout system
- July 2018 – Melt Bridge Crane
- December 2017- Palmer Maus Grinding Cell Sam 300 G
- AFS 2022 Article – EHS Conference – Pier Wins Safety and Insight Award
- AFS 2020 Article -Honors Metalcasters for Safe Year Award
- Foundry Magazine 2020 Article – Sinto Mold Machine at Pier
- Metal Casting 2019 Article – Smart Core Choices Sprout Big Savings for Fertilizer Part – Page 1
- American Foundry Society 2018 Article – Recognition for Safety
- Modern Casting 2018 Article – AFS Outstanding Organization Award
- Sinto / B&P Grey Ductile
16×20 Lines (12 wks) (10 wks)
- Hunter Grey Ductile
20×24 Line (20 wks) (20 wks)
- Sinto FBO III Grey Ductile 20×24 Line (22 wks) (22 wks)
- Last Updated on 1/5/2023
For Added Value Lead Times, Contact Customer Service.